Cleantech Venture Day is going digital! Join Cambridge Cleantech and Oxfordshire Greentech for a week of innovative pitches, keynote speeches and networking for innovators and investors looking for climate-positive solutions.
Cleantech Venture Week 2020
Building on a 14-year record of successful Cleantech Venture Days in London and Helsinki, we are once again teaming up to bring this world-class pitching and investment event to you, this time in a new digital format. Participating in this event will give you access to the innovative cleantech SMEs, fund managers, investors, corporate financiers, innovation scouts and professional service firms you need to meet.
The 1.5 C target, COVID-19 and the postponing of COP-26 are all signs that we need to unite in order to create news ways of living and working supported by greentech, cleantech, and climate-positive innovations. Let’s work together to make this a reality.
What’s in it for Investors and Corporates?
- Meet the best cleantech growth ventures – screened startups pitching on stage
- Pre-matched speed-dating session to meet one-to-one the startups you are interested in
- Listen to some of the most exciting speakers in the cleantech space
What’s in it for Start-ups?
- Meet the most relevant people in cleantech and make real connections with future-oriented investors and corporates
- Apply for a pitching slot on stage and raise your company profile with investors who could take you to the next level
- Join our virtual speed-dating session for pre-matched one-to-one meetings with investors and corporates
Cambridge Cleantech is the members’ organisation supporting the growth of environmental goods and services or “cleantech” companies in Greater Cambridge and beyond.