Coaching: an Introductory Workshop
Coaching takes an individual and personal approach to learning and development. Well done, it is wonderfully effective in liberating performance. However, it isn't always well done. This single day’s programme will show you how to coach your team with confidence.
|Dates||26 Jun 2018 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Venue||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN|
|Organiser name||Sarah L Gleadell|
|Availability||8 places available.|
Is this workshop for me?
The workshop will be ideal for you if you are:
- New to coaching and want to find out more about it
- Looking for a chance to practise the skills in a safe and supportive space
- Someone who prefers to begin with clear guidelines and a proven framework
- Leading a team and wanting to help them to think better and work more effectively.
The benefits you can expect
- Confidence that you know what coaching is
- A clear understanding of the benefits it can bring to you and your organisation
- A thorough grounding in at least one classic model
- Supportive and constructive feedback on your coaching practice.
- Coaching definitions, including contracting best practice.
- Coaching and learning
- How coaching fits with other approaches to helping others to achieve results
- Why coaching is essential to business success in tough economic times
- Personal skills and competencies
- Practice and feedback from peers and specialist coaches
- Tools, techniques and context.
- Best practice and the ethical frameworks that support it.
We shall put coaching into context – its place in the organisation and the role it plays in helping people to learn, grow and stay motivated under stress. But by far the greatest part of the day will be spent in practising the frameworks and skills that make great coaches.
Duration: One day
Delegate cpacity: 8
Cambridge Network Learning Collaboration is a certified CPD points provider for CPD training registered and certified with: THE CPD STANDARDS OFFICE
Cambridge Network's Learning Collaboration works on behalf of local employers to organise training and management development for their staff. Set up by the Network in conjunction with local HR Directors, our aim is to provide all Cambridge Network members and organisations with improved access to high quality, shared training courses at value-for-money prices.