Copywriting for the Web [a Cambridge Network Course]
Dates Wednesday, September 9, 2020 - Download as vCalendar
Event Times: 09:30 to 12:00
Contact Name Sara Baxter
Contact Phone 01223 746801
Website Event website
- Learn how to write for websites and give readers what they want
- Understand the importance of layout, accessibility and plain English
- Discover simple approaches that will transform your web copy
- Introductions and discussion about the challenges you’re facing creating web content
- How do people read online? How is it different to print? Learn how making small changes wins big results
- Thinking about your audience’s needs; how to grab their attention and answer their questions
- How to present content in a way that’s intuitive, user-friendly, and visually appealing
- The importance of plain English, making it easier for users to understand and retain information
This course is delivered by Sookio.
Sookio is a digital agency based in Cambridge, UK. We help our clients communicate with confidence through quality content for the web and social media.