The recent escalation in cyberattacks in Italy has shown the impact of coronavirus on cybersecurity acting as a warning sign for organizations worldwide.
Coronavirus Impact on the Cyber Threat Landscape
In the webinar Anthony Roberts from Cynet, an IT security solution provider, will share data-based insights from Cynet's Security Operations Centre into the effect of the Coronavirus mass quarantine policy that's becoming the common practice in an increasing number of countries.
The 35-minute webinar will focus on:
- The increase in cyber threats detected in Italy as the Coronavirus spread throughout the country
- Types of threats appearing linked to hackers exploiting the impact of the Coronavirus
- The cyber risks that mass working from home entail
- Live threat data, showing a spike in specific attack vectors
- Best practices on how to be best prepared and maintain your organisation's security
This webinar is for anyone looking to understand how the online risk to companies and individuals is growing in the shadow of the Coronavirus.
This first in a sequence of webinars. The next webinar scheduled for 14th April 2020. Looks at the 3 simple steps that you can take to improve the security of Office 365. There will also be a free simple test to check to the security of your email provider.
CybSense works with organisations to help them to simplify, manage and mitigate their IT risk.