Is cybersecurity the next pandemic? How do we really defend ourselves against cyber-attacks? You will have the opportunity to witness a live hacking demonstration as part of our largest virtual event yet. The Cyber Conference will see HCR’s risk advisory and technology lawyers coming together with a range of industry experts and business leaders to deliver first-rate presentations and panel discussions, all fully funded.
The Cyber Conference
From cyber insurance and protecting cryptoassets to the journey of a cyber business, you will come away with a solid understanding of how to manage the risks that may threaten you and your business.
There is also the chance for businesses to showcase their cyber tech; delegates who may be interested in putting their business forward should get in touch!
With over 40 speakers across 25 sessions, here is a glimpse of who to expect:
- Global firm FTI Consulting, covering ‘The threat from within – insider threats & commercial espionage
- Damon Rands of Wolfberry Cyber
- Prof. Pete Burnap of Cardiff University, covering ‘AI for cyber security innovation’
- Daniel Lewis of Welsh cybersecurity company, Awen Collective
- Susanna Berry of Blacksmiths Group
- Ethical hacker, Mike G
- Jerry Bessette, former FBI covering ‘Fighting back’
- Marlon Pinto of AnotherDay covering ‘Personal digital assets’
- Vijay Rathour of Grant Thornton, covering ‘Policing cyber’
Plus, legal and commercial expertise from technology and cyber specialists at HCR.
Individual sessions will be bookable over the conference dates of 21 – 23 September. Once we have confirmed your place, we will email you with instructions on how to build your personal agenda in our conference platform, Swapcard.
Top 70 UK law firm providing exceptional legal expertise and client care via our more than 800+ dedicated staff, from our 11 locations.