Later this month, we are celebrating the anniversary of the launch of our Deloitte Life Sciences Catalyst. We will have an interesting and insightful panellist discussion with senior leaders in the industry.
Deloitte Life Sciences Catalyst - The Future of Genomics Webinar.
The anniversary event will be on 30 September 2021 at 16:00. A webinar on The Future of Genomics.
The panel will include:
- Dame Sue Hill, Chief Scientific Officer for England
- Dr David Bentley, Chief Scientific Officer of Illumina
- Dr David Atkins, CEO of Congenica
- Dr Julia Wilson, Associate Director, Wellcome Sanger Institute
- Chris Cowles, Partner, Withers, Boston
Our chair for the webinar will be Mike Standing, Partner, Deloitte
We do hope you will be able to join us.
To register: https://bit.ly/3BVdmnx
The Deloitte Cambridge office comprises 8 Partners and over 250 staff who deliver a full range of professional services to the East Anglian region. As well as focussing on the life sciences and technology sectors for which the region has become so renowned, the office has long standing specialisms in other sectors including the professions, consumer business, food and agribusiness.