Developing Resilience at Work
This workshop is for business professionals who are expected to perform effectively in a highly demanding environment. It is designed to help delegates understand how they can develop a resilient attitude to a range of business scenarios, that may in the past have created a high degree of anxiety.
|Dates||3 Apr 2019 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Venue||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN|
|Organiser name||Sarah Gleadell|
|Availability||12 places available.|
Designed for business professionals who are expected to perform effectively in a highly demanding environment, this one-day workshop will help delegates understand how they can develop a resilient attitude to a range of business scenarios that may in the past have created a high degree of anxiety.
Core topics developed during this workshop
- Developing your level of resilience
- Enhance performance & well-being at work
- Sustaining peak levels of performance
- Developing levels of adaptability, flexibility & confidence
- Understanding how your motivation can impact on the morale of your team
- Welcome, introduction & review personal objectives
- Understand how resilient attitudes and behaviours can be learned
- How to enhance performance and well-being at work
- Be able to sustain performance and effectiveness under pressure
- Regard change as a challenge and an opportunity
- Developing the ability to bounce back quicker from adversity
- Have increased adaptability, flexibility and confidence
- Acquire a stronger sense of control when faced with uncertainty
- Identifying tools and techniques for improving optimism and emotional regulation
- Be able to maintain stamina, logic and effective behaviours
- Achieving this during periods of high demand
- Stay motivated and focused and help maintain morale in your team
- Change previous responses to pressure to more effective resilient ones
- Review ‘real actions’ to apply in the workplace:
- What can we do straight-away?
- What can we work towards?
- Review personal objectives
- Summary & close
|Duration: 1 Day||Member Cost: £290.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £435.00+VAT|
|CPD Points: 6.5||Credits: 1.9|
Cambridge Network's Learning Collaboration works on behalf of local employers to organise training and management development for their staff. Set up by the Network in conjunction with local HR Directors, our aim is to provide all Cambridge Network members and organisations with improved access to high quality, shared training courses at value-for-money prices.