Developing Resilience at Work
This workshop is for business professionals who are expected to perform effectively in a highly demanding environment. It is designed to help delegates understand how they can develop a resilient attitude to a range of business scenarios, that may in the past have created a high degree of anxiety.
|Dates||6 Feb 2018 - Download as vCalendar|
|Opening times||09:00am - 05:00pm|
|Cost||£300.00+VAT or 2.0 LC units (members) / £450.00+VAT (non-members)|
|Venue||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN|
|Organiser name||Sarah L Gleadell|
|Availability||12 places available.|
- Featured event
- Places available
|Member price||Non-member price||Please log in or create an account to make your booking. Book Now|
|£300.00+VAT or 2.0 LC units||£450.00+VAT|
This workshop is designed for business professionals who are expected to perform effectively in a highly demanding environment.
This one day workshop will help delegates understand how they can develop a resilient attitude to a range of business scenarios that may in the past have created a high degree of anxiety.
Core topics developed during this workshop
- Developing your level of resilience
- Enhance performance & well-being at work
- Sustaining peak levels of performance
- Developing levels of adaptability, flexibility & confidence
- Understanding how your motivation can impact on the morale of your team
- Welcome, introduction & review personal objectives
- Understand how resilient attitudes and behaviours can be learned
- How to enhance performance and well-being at work
- Be able to sustain performance and effectiveness under pressure
- Regard change as a challenge and an opportunity
- Developing the ability to bounce back quicker from adversity
- Have increased adaptability, flexibility and confidence
- Acquire a stronger sense of control when faced with uncertainty
- Build strong and supportive relationships with colleagues
- Identifying tools and techniques for improving optimism and emotional regulation
- Be able to maintain stamina, logic and effective behaviours
- Achieving this during periods of high demand
- Stay motivated and focused and help maintain morale in your team
- Change previous responses to pressure to more effective resilient ones
- Review ‘real actions’ to apply in the workplace
- What can we do straight-away?
- What can we work towards?
- Review personal objectives
- Summary & close
Who’s delivering the workshop
Tony Fusco is a member of the British Psychological Society and Founder Member of the Association for Coaching and the Association of Business Psychologists, and is an Executive Director of the International Stress Management Association. He delivers senior level coaching and training within blue chip organisations helping clients develop business and organisational effectiveness using their knowledge of individual and organisational psychology to help managers and executives attain tangible results. His qualifications include:
- PhD Authentic Leadership
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- BSc Psychology Honours
- Post Graduate Diploma in Change Management
- Certificate in Stress Management
- BPS Level A and Level B
Cambridge Network Learning Collaboration is a certified CPD points provider for CPD training registered and certified with: THE CPD STANDARDS OFFICE
Cambridge Network's Learning Collaboration works on behalf of local employers to organise training and management development for their staff. Set up by the Network in conjunction with local HR Directors, our aim is to provide all Cambridge Network members and organisations with improved access to high quality, shared training courses at value-for-money prices.