This free one-day event will focus on Industry 4.0 and its application to joining technologies and wider. With a focus on real industrial case studies, Industry 4.0 business tools and concepts, this event aims to create a greater awareness of the latest developments, associated opportunities and challenges, plus the chance for delegates to network with a wide range like-minded professionals.
Digital Manufacturing for Industry 4.0
Dates Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - Download as vCalendar
Venue TWI Ltd, Granta Park, Great Abington, Cambridge CB21 6AL
Contact Name Becki Parratt
Contact Phone 01223 899000
Website Event website
Benefits of attending
- Receive an overview of Industry 4.0 and its application as highlighted by industrial case studies.
- Hear from expert speakers drawn from manufacturing, technology and academia.
- Opportunity to look into business tools and concepts which exist for the implementation of Industry 4.0 and view technology demonstrations.
- Network with like-minded professionals and TWI experts
A full programme will be published shortly.
Confirmed speakers so far:
- David Green, ABB
- Martin Kelman, ATS
- Steven Carter, Rolls-Royce Plc
- Austin Cook, BAE
- Alexandra Brintrup - IFM-Cambridge University
- Megan Phipps - HVMC
- Geoff Melton - TWI Ltd
- Colin McLaughlin - Lancaster University
TWI is a world leading research and technology organisation with a focus on materials, engineering and manufacturing.