Any review of essential management skills always puts effective communication close to the top of the list, yet poor communication is at the root of many problems.
Effective Communication [a Cambridge Network Course]
This workshop will help managers understand their own communication style, the essentials of good communication and develop their confidence to communicate effectively.
By the end of the workshop managers will:
- understand the essential ingredients of effective communication
- gain an understanding of their own communication style
- have developed their own communication skills
- have gained confidence in how to effectively influence others
- What is effective communication?
- Barriers to effective communication
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
The Essential Skills
- Understanding body language
- Active listening & questioning techniques
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
- How to get your message across
- Cross-cultural variations in communication
- Effective influencing in meetings
- Understanding your own communication style
- Communication Styles questionnaire
- Understanding Communication Channels
- When to talk and when to write
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 1.8|
|CPD Points: 6.5||Member Cost: £280.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £420.00+VAT|
MC Works Ltd is a business consultancy that applies business and psychological principles to improve individual and organisational effectiveness and wellbeing.