The Emergenetics Certification programme equips attendees with with the knowledge, skills and tools to use Emergenetics and maximise the potential of people.
Emergenetics Certification Programme
Improve communication, drive performance and enable long lasting behavioural change.
Emergenetics supports individuals, teams and organisations to maximise the potential of people - improving communication, driving performance and enabling long lasting behavioural change. On successful completion of the programme you will become a Certified Emergenetics Associate, joining our global network of over 4,500 Associates.
Through this programme you will gain an in depth understanding and mastery of our communication and development tool - the Emergenetics Profile. Developed through years of psychometric research, the Emergenetics Profile uniquely measures how people think and behave. With this knowledge, individuals and teams can develop strategies to improve communication, productivity and performance.
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Understand, explain and implement the Emergenetics approach and the scientific foundation of the model
- Deliver a signature ‘Meeting of the Minds’ team development workshop and debrief Emergenetics Profiles with confidence
- Integrate Emergenetics into your existing learning initiatives, processes and day-to-day work
- Drive the performance of teams and improve communication and collaboration
- Develop customised people development solutions using the unique Emergenetics approach to thinking and behaviour
- Champion cognitive diversity and build a diverse team and workforce
- Evolve the culture of your organisation using the positive, strengths-based language of Emergenetics
What does the Programme look like?
Split into brain friendly chunks of learning spread over two months, the certification programme equips you with everything you need to immediately start using Emergenetics.
The programme consists of five, live online workshops (three hours each including breaks) and a two-day face-to-face residential in Cambridge, all led by an Emergenetics Master Trainer.
- Introduction and Core Concepts (Live Online Workshop)
- Language Familiarity (Live Online Workshop)
- Technical Information and Data (Live Online Workshop)
- Tools and Integration (Live Online Workshop)
- Delivering a Face-to-face Session (Two-day Residential)
- Delivering a Virtual Session and Support (Live Online Workshop)
Our next certification programme will start on 1 October 2020. Please get in touch for more information and to reserve your place.
Who is this course for?
Emergenetics Certification is designed for those looking to make an impact on the way individuals, teams and organisations communicate and collaborate.
It is a ideal for HR and learning professionals who are interested in thinking differently about how they approach people development, as well as those looking to add new tools and knowledge to their skill set.
What Happens When I have Completed the Programme?
Once you are a Certified Emergenetics Associate, there are no ongoing fees to retain your certified status just an annual eLearning module to refresh and check your knowledge.
Our support team are on hand to support you through the certification process and beyond, keeping you up-to-date with the latest developments in the scientific model and Emergenetics approach. The team are available for any questions and advice, and the Associate community is a great hub to share experiences, test ideas and connect with like-minded people professionals.
Leadership and Team Performance training, development and consultancy.