Embedded Live Conference
Embedded Live is a new UK conference for Embedded Software Developers, designed to bring together engineers and experts from across the world of embedded software development, to share their experience and knowledge.
|Dates||25 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018 - Download as vCalendar|
The Embedded Live 2018 conference programme is promising to deliver some useful and informative talks from users and industry experts.
The focus will be on techniques and user stories rather than on tools and product pitches. It will offer practical and pragmatic advice to developers, engineers and managers responsible for embedded software development and quality.
It is part of What’s New in Electronics Live, an event that brings the world of electronics together with an extensive exhibition and more.
These are some of the approved papers and more are currently under review:
- Mary Ann Johnson, Display Link - When Pre-Canned Agile Doesn’t Fit
- Glenn Coates, York University - Architecturally Driven, Iterative Development – a case study in project recovery
- Paul Tiplady, AVL - Software development with an agile mindset in a non-agile environment
- Ken Munro and Andrew Tierney, PenTest Partners - IoT reverse engineering and security fail
- Dr Roderick Chapman, Protean Code Ltd - Murphy vs Satan: Why programming secure systems is still so hard
- Liviu Ionescu, Aviation Instruments Intl - The µOS++ IIIe framework
- Anto Joys Yesuadimai Michael, Llarina Lobo Palacios, Sebastian Zuther, Valeo - Automated protocol definition for data transfer for configuration and debugging
- Dylan Llewellyn, QA Systems - The Cost of Standards Compliance – What to ask your Vendor
We are also pleased to announce our first session sponsor: QA Systems - The software quality company
This year's Embedded Live conference programme will cover four current industry "hot topics", over two days:
- Security and Safety
- Agile for Embedded
- Real-Time Operating Systems
- Quality and Reliability
An Early Bird discount is available on tickets booked before 30 June. £75 for a half-day, £100 for a full day and £175 for both days.
You can also benefit from the full day rate if you choose to attend two half days on different days
More details on the event and getting involved can be found on the event website listed above.
Feabhas has been working with the world’s leading electronic companies such as Samsung, ARM, HP and Intel, since 1995.