Free Workshop: Introduction to Boundary Scan by XJTAG
The full-day session is designed to provide design, development, test, and production engineers with a practical hands-on introduction to boundary scan.
|Dates||5 Feb 2019 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||Start: Tuesday, 5 February 2019, 9:30am End: Tuesday, 5 February 2019, 4:30pm|
|Venue||XJTAG, Cambridge, CB4 0DS|
Find out how boundary scan can be used right across the product lifecycle to improve designs, reduce respins and enhance test coverage, fault diagnosis and production yields on complex BGA-populated circuits. The workshop outlines the following:
- Overview of the IEEE 1149.x standards
- How to communicate with the JTAG chain
- Tools to interact with JTAG devices, such as FPGAs or BGAs
- Introduction to board testing using the JTAG chain
- How to describe a circuit in order to enable JTAG testing
- Fault finding abilities of a JTAG connection test
- How to test non-JTAG elements of a board design using boundary scan
The lecture is free for anyone to attend, but spaces are limited.
To book your place, please register at www.xjtag.com/workshops
Free lunch included.
Cambridge Technology Group is a holding company with two wholly owned subsidiaries - Cambridge Technology Consultants Limited and XJTAG Limited.