Whether you are fundraising or selling a product or service, in the highly competitive and crowded world of life sciences, it is so important to differentiate yourself and make your messaging memorable.
Get Ready for Partnering and Fundraising: Telling, Selling and Propelling Your Story
In this workshop, we will talk about how you can communicate your science, strategy and services across multiple formats from technical articles to tweets. Throughout the session, we will focus on your target audience and the key messages you need to get across to get their buy in.
This workshop is particularly useful for those entering the conference season and looking for practical communication support delivered by an award winning strategy and communication agency: Agility Health Tech.
The workshop will cover 3 key areas:
Telling your story – communicating your science
- Conveying your science in technical articles, presentations and on your website to highlight the benefits rather than just the features.
Selling your story – raising money or selling your services
- Writing business plans, investor briefing documents and pitch decks which focus on the need for your product and how you are going to deliver it.
- The use of graphics or videos to inform with impact.
Propelling your story – amplifying your message
- Selecting the appropriate social media platforms and stories to amplify your brand and messages.
- Writing blogs or short interviews to give a more personal perspective on what you do, why you do it and the impact it has.
09.00 Workshop starts
Claire Thompson, Agility Health Tech
This workshop is free however you must book your place in advance if you would like to attend as sitting is limited. Refreshments will be provided in the morning.
One Nucleus is a membership organisation for international life science and healthcare companies. We are based in Cambridge and London UK, the heart of Europe’s largest life science and healthcare cluster.