Microsoft Excel has lots of underutilised features that can help to save time and improve productivity. Find out how to use these features and how to do things differently.
Hints and Tips: Excel Further Use [a Cambridge Network Course]
Microsoft Excel has lots of underutilised features that can help to save time and improve productivity. The primary objective of this 90-minute Further Use session is to show you how to use these features and to demonstrate their effectiveness, challenging you to do things differently.
Karen will guide you through the topics and suggest lots of time-saving tips along the way. This course includes access to a month's free support on any of the topics learned.
What will be covered?
Working with Formulas and Functions
- Save time and apply Formulas and Functions to your everyday tasks
- Search for a value in one place and insert it in another using lookup functions
- Avoid the "pitfalls" of relative cell references
- Test certain conditions and return one of two entries
- Work with named cells to work faster and smarter with your formulas
Managing large workbooks
- Trace and audit formulas in a worksheet
- Create a simple dashboard
- Produce summary reports from different worksheets
- Merge data from multiple users by linking workbooks
|Duration: 90 Minutes||Credits: 0.2|
|Time: 10am - 11.30am||Member Cost: £55.00+VAT|
|Non-Member Cost: £82.00+VAT|
Highly respected training company, specialising in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Since 2001 we have successfully developed and delivered training courses for public and private clients, large and small, across 23 countries around the world. We feel passionate about sharing the best of what we know with others and strive to help as many people as we can.