Join the world’s largest equity crowdfunding platform to help you build the best crowdfunding campaign possible for your business.
How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
Learn how to create a successful crowdfunding campaign, with experts from Crowdcube. A successful campaign will not only drive investment but will also increase your reach, help to spread brand awareness and keep your community engaged.
This workshop will cover:
- The value of doing a Crowdcube raise over and above the capital
- The power of communities to drive investment
- How to create the best crowdfunding campaign possible
- Top tips for running a Crowdcube raise
- Why Crowdcube is the perfect partner for your crowdfunding campaign
Crowdcube enables the next generation of businesses with big ideas to raise finance.
Since Crowdcube was founded in 2011, they have helped almost 900 companies successfully raise funds, with a total of £690 million having been invested on the platform to date by a crowd of over 750,000 registered Crowdcube investors. Businesses that have raised with Crowdcube include Monzo, BrewDog, Pod Point, Freetrade. Pip & Nut, Mindful Chef, Mr & Mrs Smith and Grind.
Allia is a charity that supports individuals and organisations who create social benefit.