This course, delivered by Adelina Chalmers and Sam Dods is designed for people who are department leads and senior managers, or scientists and engineers who want to get their leaders to understand and support their decisions.
I'm the expert, yet my executives keep questioning and overriding my decisions
The following people would benefit from attending this course:
- CTO / VP Engineering / Head of Engineering / R&D Director
- Senior Managers / Directors with a tech or science background
- Project / Product / Programme Managers who are scientists or engineers
- Software / Hardware Engineers, Developers and Scientists who want to influence upwards, downwards or sideways in their organisation
- Anyone with a leader who doesn't support their decisions.
Come to this session to find out:
- Why executives may not trust your assessment, despite them admitting you are the expert
- What you can do to help them realise they are stifling progress
- What you can say in meetings to help them take your assessment on board
Why you should choose this course?
Many employees feel unappreciated by leaders who don't appear to take into account their perspectives and ultimately override their decisions. This is not only demotivating, demoralising and disappointing to you, but it also holds the company back. This course will give you the tools to understand what is happening and what you can do when you are in this situation.
This course is customised to the challenges of the people in the audience and includes an optional 30 minute phone conversation before the training day with one of the trainers about your unique personal development goals.
How do I sign-up?
Please look at our event website for costs and sign-up instructions.
KORU is a business consultancy that helps clients understand their organisational challenges and supports them in the development and implementation of solutions.