Electronics Manufacturing Challenges and Solutions for the Electric Revolution: IMAPS-UK will hold a free one day Online Conference on Thursday 28 May 2020 on the topic of Power and High Temperature, where you can learn about the latest developments in materials and assembly processes to address the challenges of extending the temperature capabilities of micro-electronics for the Electric Revolution.
IMAPS-UK Power and High Temperature Free Online Conference
This Online Conference will cover all aspects of designing, manufacturing and testing of power and high temperature electronics, where miniaturisation, thermal management, electrical performance and reliability are critical features that need to be optimised.
5 key reasons to attend:
- End User Requirements – hear about the challenges facing transportation and industrial applications
- Substrate Technologies – overcoming thermal management issues
- Sintering Materials – a viable alternative to solders and adhesives?
- Materials Testing – ensuring long term reliability and fitness for purpose
- Manufacturing Solutions – proven processes for extended temperature performance
Presentations will include challenges for Driving the Electric Revolution, high temperature interconnect materials, power electronics assembly, substrate materials, sintering processes, high temperature control and thermal management.
Tribus-D has over 60 years of industrial experience of micro-electronic manufacturing, combining creativity with pragmatism and covering commercial, industrial and hi-rel applications. We have specialist knowledge in electronic materials and assembly processes. Our aim is to build a strong client-consultancy partnership to deliver the right solution for your organisation. We also provide technical advice and support in proposal creation and project management to take your concept to reality.