Improving Personal Impact & Influence
This workshop will emphasise the need to consider both verbal and non-verbal communication when getting your points across. It will cover the importance of understanding others and their personalities, to then adapt behaviours to connect more effectively with others. An Insights profile will form part of the workshop and provide an opportunity to discuss your influencing style.
|Dates||7 Mar 2018 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||09:00m - 05:00pm|
|Venue||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN|
|Organiser name||Sarah L Gleadell|
|Availability||12 places available.|
This workshop will emphasise the need to consider both verbal and non-verbal communication when getting your points across. An Insights profile will form part of the workshop and provide an opportunity to discuss your influencing style.
The workshop will cover
- Individual personality and what motivates others and us.
- Adapting our approach to connect effectively with others.
- Developing rapport through adopting appropriate verbal and non-verbal behaviours to gain agreement.
- How we can anticipate reactions to our approach and how we might counter them.
Follow up coaching
The one-day workshop will be followed by a two-hour individual coaching session, building on the action plan prepared by each attendee.
Course details (9.30am – 5.00pm)
- A model of personality and our preferred style of influencing.
- Different styles of communication.
- Adapting our style of communication to connect with others.
- The importance of non-verbal communication.
- Practical exercises for skills development.
Follow up details: 2 hour coaching session
- Review of personal action plan.
- Personal impact & influence issues, problem-solving.
Maximum number of delegates: 12
Cambridge Network Learning Collaboration is a certified CPD points provider for CPD training registered and certified with: THE CPD STANDARDS OFFICE
Cambridge Network's Learning Collaboration works on behalf of local employers to organise training and management development for their staff. Set up by the Network in conjunction with local HR Directors, our aim is to provide all Cambridge Network members and organisations with improved access to high quality, shared training courses at value-for-money prices.