On the path to small molecule discovery, each step of the DMTA cycle produces a vast amount of information, including data from biological and physico-chemical assays, and computational predictions. Torx™ connects these disparate information sources into a single, centralized platform, enabling you to easily capture and query project data when making your next design decisions.
Inspire your next round of molecule design through insightful analysis
Date: December 8th 2021
Time: 4pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST
Duration: 45 minutes
Presenter: Mari Goldsmith, Application Scientist
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how to combine the linked 2D plots and 3D viewer of Torx Analyze™, with the extensive information sharing and 3D molecular design capabilities of Torx Design™, so you can make informed decisions quickly and inspire your next round of design.
You will learn how to:
- Easily load data sets from data sources
- Organize your data using the column manager
- Visualize your data graphically using the Plot plugin
- Compare your compounds on the 3D viewer
- Design new molecules using the 2D and 3D analysis features
Computational solutions for drug discovery