The delayed off-payroll rules will impact businesses from 6 April 2021. Many have delayed their IR35 implementation strategies due to the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic. In this timely webinar, our team of employment and tax specialists will guide you through what you need to do now to prepare for the planned changes.
IR35: What do businesses need to know?
In this interactive webinar we will focus on key issues for businesses including:
- Reviewing and reducing risks in existing arrangements that will straddle the changes.
- Practical points on assessing employment status and the impact on contractors' tax position.
- Risk-proofing engagements.
- Action planning for disputes with contractors and those in the contracting chain.
- Retaining an audit trail for HMRC enquiries.
Taylor Wessing is a full-service international law firm, working with clients in the world’s most dynamic industries. We take a single-minded approach to advising our clients, helping them succeed by thinking innovatively about their business issues. We support clients wherever they want to do business. The firm has a sector focus with experts in technology, media and communications, life sciences and private