Journaling and writing your thoughts down on paper is widely reported to reduce stress, help find clarity, develop patience, build confidence and improve your mental health and general happiness.
Journaling for well-being - workshop
Many of us are overwhelmed by our thoughts (and daily to-do lists) and don't take the essential time to reflect. A regular practice of journaling can help support your well-being, make sense of your thoughts and enable you to feel more in control.
This monthly workshop will:
- introduce you to the concept of journaling
- give you the time-out to privately reflect on your life, work and well-being
- offer you this protected time for self-care
- provide prompts, techniques and exercises to get you started with journaling
- provide a little accountability to get started with something new, which we all need sometimes
This workshop is a live journaling session, so bring along a pen and paper. For your comfort, feel free to keep your camera off while you are journaling. This is a great way to start the day to promote calm, productivity and performance.
We provide 1-2-1 and group coaching for individuals, leaders and teams who seek freedom, authenticity and balance. Often this involves overcoming imposter syndrome, building confidence and self-awareness, understanding leadership styles and leadership development, developing self-belief and identifying strategies to manage well-being and build resilience.
We believe that time and space to reflect, as well as prioritising well-being, is vital for both personal and professional development.