Judge Business School: Building Customer-Centric Organisations
To be truly customer-centric and market-driven, a company or organisation should develop the organisational capability to sense and respond to the changing needs of customers in the market.
|Dates||4 Apr 2019 - 5 Apr 2019 - This event is in the past.|
|Venue||Cambridge Judge Business School, Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1AG|
|Organiser name||Elodie Cameron|
+44 (0)7879 116925
To be truly customer-centric and market-driven, a company or organisation (profit or nonprofit) should develop the capability to sense and respond to the changing needs of customers in the market. This, then, is the basic premise of this newest addition to our suite of marketing programmes - Building Customer-centric Organisations - which focuses on the idea that customer focus must extend to the entire organisation across all its major functions for it to be successful.
This programme helps participants to foster a customer-centric approach within their organisation, one that responds to changes in the marketplace. By the end of the programme participants will understand how to obtain customer insights through customer analysis that would help in the creation of a superior value proposition.
Participants will critically assess how to remain customer-centric by organising the firm around the objectives of its customer strategy in a way that aligns various functions (e.g. operations & marketing) as well as tactics (i.e. marketing mix) with the over-arching strategic vision.
Through knowledge sharing and action-based learning the participant should be able to obtain a fundamental understanding of how to build and sustain a customer-centric organisation.
- Frameworks to develop and remain customer-centric
- Understand how firms maintain or lose their customer focus
- How to derive customer insights from consumer behaviour to create effective value propositions
- How to develop customer empathy
- How to avoid pain points for customers
- Customer relationship management and customer lifetime value
- Organisational design for strategic alignment
- Customer-centric B2B organisations
Who should attend
This programme is designed for senior executives, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs wanting to enhance their knowledge of customer focused leadership and the impact of customer insights on decision making and strategy. Learn how to take a multi-functional approach to align organisation with customer strategy that will expand your ability to work across the organisation.
- How to build a disciplined approach to the analysis of marketing situations that will expand your marketing decision making skills
- How to take a multi-functional approach to align organisation with customer strategy that will expand your ability to work across the organisation
- Quantitative tools for measuring customer preferences (e.g. conjoint preference measurement), customer relationship management, (e.g. customer lifetime value), customer feedback (satisfaction and loyalty measurement), and service and operations (incorporating proper performance metrics into firm decision making and strategy)
To sign up please visit the website, linked above.
Cambridge Judge Business School is in the business of transformation - of individuals, of organisations and society.