Judge Business School: Strategic Branding in the Social Media Era
A strong brand has been the primary strategic asset for firms, and therefore building a strong brand is becoming a central component of a firm's marketing strategy.
|Dates||8 Nov 2018 - 9 Nov 2018 - Download as vCalendar|
|Venue||Cambridge Judge Business School|
|Organiser name||Elizabeth McDonald|
A strong brand has been the primary strategic asset for firms, and therefore building a strong brand is becoming a central component of a firm's marketing strategy. However brand building is always a challenging endeavour, especially in the social media era, as it requires managers to have deep insights on consumer psychology, market competitive dynamics, opportunities and threats associated with social media, and their own organisational culture and capabilities.
This programme deals with the brand building strategies and process. To be more specific, the topics covered in the programme include:
- Understanding the essence of a brand and branding
- Strategic brand auditing and assessment
- Brand building framework and process
- Brand positioning
- Choosing brand elements
- Communicating the brand
- Branding challenges in the social media era
- Social media strategies for brand building
- Establishing a brand management system
- Brand equity measurement techniques
- Using high-tech for brand building
- Understand the essence of brand and brand building
- Learn about the effective strategies and best practices in branding
- Get a comprehensive understanding of brand building frameworks
- Develop a deep understanding on brand positioning
- Learn about how to measure brand equity
- Develop skills for establishing a brand management system
Who should attend
This programme is targeted at those who have the ability to initiate change in their organisations or business units, those responsible for or contributing significantly to the development and implementation of brand building strategies, and also any entrepreneurs and executives wishing to broaden their strategic horizon with respect to brand management.
|8-9 November 2018||2 days||£2,300 + VAT|
|28 February-1 March 2019||2 days||£2,300 + VAT|
|28-29 November 2019||2 days||£2,300 + VAT|
More info & apply here: https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/execed/open-programmes/strategic-branding-in-the-social-media-era/
Cambridge Judge Business School is in the business of transformation - of individuals, of organisations and society.