Podcasting has exploded in popularity. Learn how to create your own podcast, with tips and techniques to make you look more professional.
Learn how to podcast - in four hours
The course will cover:
• Story - how to script a podcast format, making it quick and easy to write consistent shows every episode
• Style - formal or informal and how to achieve it
• How to ask interesting questions or infer a question through conversational means
• Presenter training - how to project yourself well, use your voice effectively and what to wear (if it's a video podcast)
• Technical setup - what equipment you will need and how it works
• How to capture good, clean audio using a range of microphones
• How to choose audio versus video podcast formats
• How to get your podcast onto all the major platforms and measure results
• The step by step process from planning to a finished product
Your tutor is Carl Homer, an experienced audio specialist, producer, camera operator and editor. He's worked on productions for the BBC, Channel 4, Sky, etc and has worked with some big names in the industry.
Cambridge TV makes intelligent, impactful films for broadcast and the web.