Familiarise yourself with beginners Excel 2016 formulas and many other Excel functions with this 3 hour Microsoft Excel 2016 beginners training course. Live Online courses are Instructor led. This means that you will be engaging with your trainer, you will be able to see and hear them. They will also be able to see and hear you!
Live Online Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginners Training £40 + VAT
This 3 Hour Live Online Microsoft Excel 2016 beginners training course is available from wherever you are.
What are the Benefits?
- 3 Hours Hands on training
- Live Online Interactive Instructer Led - Not a Prerecorded Session
- Comprehensive online courseware for delegates to keep
- E-certificate of completion for each delegate
- 1 Month post training support
Course Outline - Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginners - 3 Hours
- Simple Formula
- Using Cell References
- Operator Preference
- Copying & Renaming Worksheets
- Calculating between Worksheets
- Calculating Between Workbooks
- Absolute References $
- Change Calculation Options
- Formatting Numbers
- Font Size & Colour
- Fill Colour
- Cell Alignment
- Text Wrapping
- Cell Styles
- Format Painter
- Selecting the Print Area
- Printing a Large Spreadsheet
What do I need to Participate?
To get the best out of your training sessions it is recommended that you have a:
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Downloaded
- Internet connected Computer
- Webcam (usually already on most laptops)
- Microphone (usually on laptops)
- Nice comfy place to learn
- Big cup of tea
How Much is it?
£40 + VAT Per Person
How do I Book?
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.
For a taster why not check out our Excel Bitesized Online Training Videos
Computer Tutoring have a reputation for quality and engaging training. Our many training courses are now available Live Online. Alternatively we are also happy to deliver training either at your own premises or at a local computer tutoring training venue.