Familiarise yourself with beginners Excel 2016 formulas and many other Excel functions. This 1 Day Microsoft Excel 2016 beginners training course is available to run on most days, either at your own premises or at the local Cambourne Venue.
Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginners Training Day
This 1 day Microsoft Excel 2016 beginners training course is available either at your premises or at the local Cambourne training venue. The rates below are all-inclusive and include 3 months post training support. To book this course please contact us with the dates that are convenient for you, as soon as a training date has been confirmed the day can be booked!
Getting Started with Excel 2016
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
Modifying a Worksheet in Excel 2016
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
Formatting an Excel 2016 Worksheet
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
To see a full list of training rates are available on our website, alterntaively each course page has a course calculator for your convenience.
The course outline is available to view here and via the website.
For a taster why not check out our Excel Bitesized Online Training Videos
Computer Tutoring have a reputation for quality and engaging training. Our many training courses are available either at your own premises or at a local computer tutoring training venue.