A Power BI training course is essential in understanding how to use this Microsoft tool to handle the onslaught of data we receive in today's world. Organising that data can be hard. Getting any specific, meaningful answers from the data is difficult. Presenting that data in a manner simple to understand for various people is nearly impossible.
Microsoft Power BI Introduction Training Course
Power BI is the answer to all of the above. Allowing you to import data from pretty much any source. This course focuses on using data in Excel to produce Charts and other visualisations including interactive dashboards. You will then learn how to use the Power BI web service to share these reports with others.
To see a full list of training rates are available on our website, alterntaively each course page has a course calculator for your convenience.
The course outline is available to view here and via the website.
For a taster why not check out our Excel Power BI Bitesized Online Training Videos
On completion of the course the delegates will be able to:
- Use Excel to produce interactive Charts and Visualisations that can be easily shared
- Organise and Analyse vast amounts of data with ease
- Create Interactive Dashboards
- Learn how to use the Power BI Web Service to share these reports with others
Introduction to Power BI
- Installing Power BI
- The different parts of Power BI (Desktop and Web service)
- Correctly structuring your data
- Handy Excel functions to clean your data
- Excel Tables / Ranges
- Upload Data into Power BI
- Creating Relationships with Power BI
Introduction to DAX (Data Analysis Expressions)
- Calculated Columns
- Basic DAX Functions
Power BI functionality
- Natural Language Queries
- Quick Insights
- Creating Dashboard with Drill down capability
Managing your Data
- Sharing your reports
- Refreshing your data
- Publishing your data
- Choosing the right Visualisations/Charts
- Custom Visualisations
- Publish Excel data models in Power BI
Computer Tutoring have a reputation for quality and engaging training. Our many training courses are available either at your own premises or at a local computer tutoring training venue.