If you are a coach, trainer, consultant or an in-house HR or L&D professional, adding the Motivational Map ® to your toolkit opens up opportunities.
Motivational Maps Licensed Practitioner Training
Maps provide a language around the subject of motivation and the sources of energy we need in order to thrive and achieve fulfillment at work – identifying the core drivers of peak performance!
Assist clients/leaders (either 1:1, with teams and/or whole organisations), to improve engagement, performance and productivity.
Information and awareness from the maps can assist performance management, communication, team development, leadership development, conflict resolution, recruitment, and career transition.
At the end of the training you will know:
- Why motivation is so important and the impact of motivation on productivity and peak performance
- What motivation is, the nine core motivational drivers, their interrelationships and how this can develop over time
- How to interpret and analyse the individual maps and provide effective coaching, feedback and follow-up
- How to interpret the team map and develop enhanced awareness for effective communication and team working
- How to package up and use maps to add value to individual coaching clients and in organisations.
- How to use the on-line administrative system to distribute and manage maps
To find out more please contact Joy Bemrose, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07771 641253
Due to coronavirus we have paused face to face training, however you can still become a Licensed Practitioner by participating in a live "on-line" workshop with a small group over 1.5 days and dates are flexible. Alternatively it can be accessed via 4 recorded modules, at a time and pace to suit you, with support from Joy between modules and on completion as required.
As an HR Consultancy our goal is to work with business owners and leaders to attract and retain motivated staff, resolve conflict and create a winning working environment.