Do you feel that your lack of confidence is holding back in life? Are you striving to be more confidant but don’t know where or how to begin? Have you lost your confidence and are struggling to build it back up again? Then our webinar with qualified Confidence & Happiness Coach Natalie King is for you.
ONLINE EVENT: Unleash Your Inner Confidence
Do you feel that your lack of confidence is holding back in life? Are you striving to be more confidant but don’t know where or how to begin? Have you lost your confidence and are struggling to build it back up again?
Then our webinar with qualified Confidence & Happiness Coach Natalie King is for you.
Everyone has different strengths and levels of confidence, Natalie will teach you how to work with your strengths to create more confidence in your life.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to boost your confidence levels.
- You want to take on new challenges with positivity, seek new ways to develop and build resilience, and/or find new techniques to help feel confident in stressful situations.
- You want to feel more confident speaking in meetings, with your colleagues or in social situations.
- Your lack of confidence is holding you back from trying new experiences in life – applying for a new job, or meeting someone new romantically
- You want to develop your strengths and identify ways to overcome your current challenges.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- What is self-confidence and what does it look and feel like?
- How to change your mindset about confidence – understand that it is a skill that can be learned and developed through practice and experience.
- Confidence is very much a long, committed process that you must go through. Identify the areas you want to improve in your life which will directly impact on your confidence. Areas could include work, romances, friendships, exercise routines, stimulation, investments and family.
- How to identify your strengths and use them to help grow your confidence.
- How to take action to put measures in place to help you become more confident on a daily basis.
12:00 – Welcome by Rising Network
12:10 – Webinar with Natalie King
12:50 – Q&A
13:00 – Close
For more details and to register click here: https://therisingnetwork.com/event/unleash-your-inner-confidence-webinar/
Invest in Yourself:
Enterprise member: Free to attend and included in your membership.
Individual member: Free to attend and included in your membership.
Non-Member / Digital Subscribers: £10 + Fees
Joining as a member will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through personal or professional challenges in a safe and supportive environment.
- Gain ideas and inspiration to drive your professional and personal development forward.
- Empower yourself by learning tools and techniques to create positive changes in life, at work and at home.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
See membership benefits HERE
At the Rising Network we run events throughout the year and membership offers you member benefits, plus access to:
- Personal and professional development workshops and courses
- Network & Learn events
- Online Mastermind sessions – hear from a guest speaker plus overcome your current business or professional challenge. Take away next steps and actions, and work through your challenge with the input and advice from the other group members and from our invited guest speakers.
- The Rising Festival, our flagship annual one day event celebrating International Women’s Day
Please see our events calendar for upcoming events: https://therisingnetwork.com/events/
About Natalie King: Natalie King, was born in Africa and grew up in South Africa. She has been in the UK for 19 years now. Having grown up with a British father and Swiss mother she always wanted to come and live in the UK, especially having heard all the stories from her parents about the cold winters and the snow and rain. Natalie is a slave to 3 dogs each with their own attitude and personality. She has a passion for learning new things and being inspired by people who are on their own journey of development.
Natalie is a Toastmaster and has been for nearly 5 years. Being part of toastmasters Natalie found her passion for public speaking, which lead to her becoming a confidence, happiness as well as public speaking coach. Natalie was not always confident as years of bullying, first at school then in the workplace, eroded her confidence, until one day she realised that it was up to her to take control and to make the changes that would enable her to find herself again. The reason Natalie joined Toastmasters was to learn how to speak to people and then became a mentor to new members as they started to learn and gain their confidence in public speaking. Natalie is a qualified New Insights Life Coach, and a qualified Happiness Coach.
What Natalie loves about being a coach is that every single time she works with a client she gets to see how they have made progress, how they are growing as a person and she gets front row seats to their changes. She is also able to inspire, motivate and encourage them to keep going. It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be part of someone’s journey. The best part is that Natalie gets to learn from her clients too.
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a vibrant network of professional women empowering women to reach their true potential and to live a balanced life. We take a holistic approach towards life and enrich our members professionally and personally by providing a supportive learning and networking environment, both online and at face-to-face events, where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer events, webinars and courses to the public and tailored programmes and workshops to organisations, universities and other networks. For more information about the network and to join, visit therisingnetwork.com.
A vibrant network empowering women to reach their true potential. We do this by creating a supportive learning environment online and at face to face events where tools, strategies and techniques can be learnt, enabling women to advance both professionally and personally. For more information and to join us visit www.therisingnetwork.com