This course is part of our online training calendar - book below!
The course offers practical advice for writing and delivering effective presentations, to enhance the delegate’s understanding of communication and how to increase personal impact
There will be encouragement and opportunity to actively try out new strategies and write/deliver a presentation (or elements of…) over the course of three half-days.
Deﬁne your goals, in order to use the time effectively for personal learning
Day one (three hours):
- Aims: choose and tailor your material appropriately to your aims and audience. Discover the ultimate goal of your presentation (sometimes hidden) enabling you to focus more quickly.
- Organise the presentation of information for logical ﬂow, allowing the audience to make sense of your new information
- Understand and harness the technological elements of online presenting
Day two (three hours):
- Audience engagement: discuss and try out creative ways of harnessing people’s attention, curiosity and interest, using online technology
- Nurture the conﬁdence to express your personality and passion in your presentation style.
- Experiment with inventive new ideas.
Day three (three hours):
- Present your material to an online audience (the group you’ve been working with previously), with Q&A
- Give and receive valuable feedback and learning goals in a secure and supportive group
Slides/Aide-memoirs from the course, with collated notes and feedback
|Duration: 3 half days
|Time: 9.30am - 12.30pm
||Member Cost: £215.00+VAT
|Max. Delegates: 8
||Non-member Cost: £323.00+VAT