Opportunities and Challenges in 3D Bioprinting
This meeting will bring together research leaders from different disciplines to review the current state of 3D Bio-printing, develop new collaborations, conduct stimulating discussions concerning the future of bio-printing and explore opportunities for British industry.
|Dates||2 Oct 2013 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||Registration begins at 9am|
|Venue||The Hauser Forum, 3 Charles Babbage Road, Cambridge CB3 0FZ|
|Organiser name||Beverley Vaughan|
Building on the collective strengths of the UK in the fields of stem cells and regenerative medicine, ink-jet printing, material science and engineering, 3D bio-printing could provide the UK with a competitive edge within manufacturing and help stimulate economic growth.
Speakers include -
- Dr Wenmaio Shu, Reader, Heriott-Watt University (confirmed)
- Professor Hagan Bayley, University of Oxford(confirmed)
- Professor Brian Derby, University of Manchester(confirmed)
- Dr David Gibbs, Southampton University (confirmed)
- Dr Michael Sullivan, Technology Strategy Board, Regenerative Medicine (confirmed)
- Professor Gabor Forgacs, University of Missouri–Columbia (TBC)
For more information about the programme visit our website
The meeting is competitively priced at £50 +VAT for academic delegates and £150 +VAT for commercial delegates.
To register go to our regsitration website at http://3dbioprintingunivercellmarket.eventbrite.co.uk/
We are delighted that this event is brought to you in partnership with the Electronics, Sensors and Photonics Knowledge Transfer Network.