We are pleased to bring you the Optimising leadership through neuroscience programme, a highly practical leadership development programme that will explore how people change and what you can do to make that process easier. You will discover how transitions, growth and innovation can be made quicker, smoother and more effective. The expectation is that you walk away from the programme with clear actions to take that will have a direct and positive impact on your organisation and teams.
Optimising leadership through neuroscience provides the opportunity to advance leadership for yourself, your team and your organisation through the practical application of the latest findings from neuroscience. The programme helps leaders improve culture, become more resilient and, of course, lead more effectively through an understanding of how the brain works. This programme gives leaders a real advantage in shaping their organisation while enjoying the process and helping others do the same.
- Grounded in the latest neuroscience research – Immerse yourself in reliable and relevant neuroscience information to enhance your leadership skills and get to know yourself and your teams better and raise performance.
- Apply your learning with practical insights – We strongly believe that real learning is applied through practice, and that is why throughout this programme, you will be using your new knowledge and skills in the context of your own organisation and trialling, evaluating and improving it with the support of your peers.
- Fully online – All modules are delivered in a virtual environment, allowing you to access the learning and content safely and conveniently around your busy schedule.
- Interactive – Connecting with real people in our live sessions goes beyond simply watching pre-recorded videos and lessons so that you can learn from others in similar situations and expand your networks.
The programme comprises four modules, with the first module providing a foundation for progression onto the three subsequent modules. Together the modules will help you gain a better understanding of people, how your teams react to change and how to make this as effective and positive as possible.
The modules are:
- Neuroscience Foundations (core module)
- High Performing Cultures
- High Quality Thinking
- Behaviour Change Introduction (project-based)
The four modules can be completed individually, once you have completed the core module, or as a complete programme.
We’ve built this programme for leaders to add value to their organisations through engaging people’s brains to increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.