Today, businesses need to work collaboratively to compete successfully. At this event you will learn how your business can identify, secure and capitalise on the right strategic partnerships. The evening starts with networking over pizza and will feature speakers from multidisciplinary backgrounds.
Partnering for Success
Finding the right channel and strategic partnerships will make or break a company in today’s hypercompetitive environment. But how can you identify the right channel for your sales and marketing efforts? What might be the best partnerships for you to leverage? And ultimately, are you investing your resources effectively, or could a different partnership engagement approach boost your return on investment?
In this free evening event, speakers from multidisciplinary backgrounds will cover:
- How to establish Product-Market Fit
- How to then identify Product-Channel Fit
- How to create a powerful Partnership Programme, looking at:
- The lessons of why some brands have won big, while others have failed
- An overview of the types of partnerships you should consider
- How to set up a partnership engagement
- How to build and launch a successful partnership programme
17:00 - Registration & networking over refreshments and pizza
18:00 - Introduction to CW from Simon Mead, CEO, CW (Cambridge Wireless)
18:05 - Welcome from our event host GeoSpock
18:10 - Collette Johnson, VP Marketing, GeoSpock
18:25 - Julian Sametinger, Senior Partner Development Manager, Startups, UK&I, Amazon
18:40 - Speaker to be confirmed
18:55 - Panel session with speakers
19:25 - Closing remarks and event close
- Collette Johnson; VP Marketing, GeoSpock
- Julian Sametinger; Senior Partner Development Manager, Startups, UK&I, Amazon
This event is free to attend, but space is limited so early registration is advisable.
A leading industry forum and vibrant community with a rapidly expanding network of companies involved in the development & application of wireless technologies.