This training course will give you the knowledge and understanding to effectively support your autistic employees within the workplace.
Practical solutions to support the understanding of autism in the workplace [a Cambridge Network Course]
Dates Tuesday, August 4, 2020 - Download as vCalendar
Event Times: 10:00 to 12:00
Contact Name Sara Baxter
Contact Phone 01223 746801
Website Event website
- To have a more in depth understanding of autism and the best strategies to support employees with autism in the workplace.
- Understanding how to create positive outcomes for employees with autism.
- Information on how to create an autism friendly workplace.
- Outlining the legal requirements for equality supporting neurodiversity, especially autism.
- To increase managers and HR departments confidence, understanding and ability to work effectively with autistic employees.
- An open forum to ask questions related to the best strategies to support an autistic employee.
Managers and HR departments.
The Spectrum Guru offer autism awareness training for managers, HR departments and colleagues as well as offering an advocacy services for employees with autism.