This is an intermediate/advanced Project Management course and is suitable to anyone with an interest in learning the tools, techniques and terminology of project management. This is mostly suited to those with a prior PFQ or some level of project/risk management experience.
Project Management Qualification (PMQ) - Virtual
What qualifications will I gain?
Upon successful completion of this course you will gain an internationally recognised Project Management Qualification (PMQ) from the awarding body APM (Association of Project Management).
What will the course cover?
- How organisations and projects are structured
- Project life cycles
- Contexts and environments in which projects can be delivered
- Governance of project management and the use of structured methodologies
- Communication within project management
- The principles of leadership and teamwork
- Planning for success
- Project scope management
- Schedule and resource management
- Project procurement
- Risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
How will I be learning?
This course is available online and comprises of blended delivery which includes e-modules, interactive group workshops delivered via video conferencing, forums and study guides.
The interactive workshops will be conducted on the following dates – other components can be completed at a time that suits you prior to your exam. These sessions will be recorded and made available within a learning portal that learners can access during their programme.
Course Workshop Dates
- Course 1: 2nd September 1pm - 4:30pm, 9th September 1pm - 4:30pm, 16th September 1pm - 4:30pm, 23rd September 1pm - 4:30pm and 30th September 1pm - 4:30pm
- Course 2: 11th November 1pm - 4:30pm, 18th November 1pm - 4:30pm, 25th November, 2nd December 1pm - 4:30pm and 9th December 1pm - 4:30pm
How is it assessed?
You complete a 3-hour, written exam.
Where can I enquire?
Cambridge Network members are eligible for 10% off this course. Please contact us for a discount code.
FIND RELATED COURSES:
Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ): This is an introductory course into Project Management and suitable for anyone who has an interest in learning the basic tools, techniques and terminology of project management. There are no entry requirements for this course, so it is open to anyone regardless of prior experience.
Part of the privately owned Marshall of Cambridge, Marshall Centre is made up of a team of experts dedicated to providing training and learning in an inclusive and engaging environment. It is the Centre of lifelong learning, development and career opportunities for those looking for an apprenticeship, professional training or for external companies looking to upskill their employees.