The types of feelings include:
- feeling like a fraud in your career
- putting your successes down to luck or 'just good timing'
- expecting to get 'found out' at any moment.
These thoughts can hold you back in both your personal and professional life; from taking the next step, from speaking up in front or peers or from going for that promotion.
Who is this workshop for?
Feelings of being an ‘imposter’ can surface as you feel like you’re going to get ‘found out’ at any moment, be it at work or in your personal life. Those who feel like imposters often work long hours, never quite satisfying themselves with their own standard of work as they try harder and harder to improve.
If you lack confidence at work, notice your imposter syndrome holds you back or derails you in particular scenarios, this workshop is for you.
In this session you will:
- Discover what imposter syndrome is and who has it
- Notice when imposter syndrome arises
- Discover tools to increase confidence and self-belief
- Practice ways to embrace your strengths
- Develop tools to reframe negative self-talk
Group coaching is hugely beneficial as it gives a sense of community, connection and of belonging. It also means coaching can be more accessible and cost effective for each individual, particularly for those trialling coaching for the first time.
This is a two hour online workshop, hosted via Zoom (sent in advance of the session), Price: £35
(Payment to be received 14 days prior to the event)
Feedback from past attendee:
"Gemma ran an informative and enjoyable work shop where we all felt safe and able to share. Our willingness to share so quickly says a great deal about Gemma's coaching style. For anyone having the moments of self doubt (and I think many of us do!), I highly recommend Gemma's 2 hour coaching session."