The agenda forms three distinct parts:
Reflect: "Looking back so that the path looking forward is even clearer".
With private reflection and guided journaling practice, you will reflect on your year and capture learnings to help you grow and move forward.
Reconnect: Taking the time to reflect helps connect with your inner wisdom, your mind, body and spirit. We will be using structured coaching activities to reconnect to all that is important to you - right here, right now - and what, if anything, has changed for you.
Reset: Reset to refocus. You will reset your goals for the remainder of the year with a focus on your own personal needs and ways you can positively meet these needs to enhance your energy, your relationships, your work and your downtime.
Attend this day retreat if you would like to:
- Take time away from your regular routine to focus and reflect
- Gain clarity of how the last 18 months has impacted you and what you want to take forward into the ‘new normal'
- Be aware of your personal needs and how to better meet these needs to support your self-care
- Create a personal plan of priorities to enable you to move forward with renewed energy and focus
- Connect in person with like-minded people on a similar journey to you
- Experience group coaching and guided reflection exercises for your personal development and well-being
- Develop self-care practices to in still in your daily routine
- Slow down, take time out and reconnect with yourself in a calm and grounding way
- Leave feeling a renewed sense of calm, grounding and presence.
- All guided meditation and journaling exercises
- Group coaching activities for your personal development
- Private reflection time
- A detailed workbook outlining the programme and to capture your reflections / plans
- Refreshments for the day, including plenty of tea and coffee throughout and homemade cake and a glass of fizz
- A locally sourced vegetarian lunch
- Support and accountability in and after the day
- Connection with like-minded others
This intimate, one day event takes place at the inspirational local setting of The Lodge, Duxford and will provide you with the essential time you need to take a pause, treat yourself and take stock.