Train the Trainer
The purpose of this workshop is to provide you with the tools, techniques & confidence to successfully run your own in-house training courses
|Dates||2 Apr 2019 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||09:30am - 05:00 pm|
|Venue||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN|
|Organiser name||Sarah Gleadell|
|Availability||8 places available.|
The purpose of this workshop is to provide you with the tools, techniques & confidence to successfully run your own in-house training courses. By the end of the day you will:
- Understand your role as a trainer.
- Consider the organisational context for your training.
- Understand the essential communication skills needed to be an effective trainer.
- Understand how adults learn.
- Be able to structure an effective workshop.
- Have designed and run a mini-workshop.
Who should attend:
This workshop is ideal for anyone who wants to run training sessions in-house, and for those who already run training sessions and would welcome the opportunity to refine and refresh their skills.
- Your role as a trainer.
- What are you trying to achieve? Setting objectives and outcomes.
- Essential communication and presentation skills for trainers.
- Understanding adult learning needs.
- Workshop design - matching content to process.
- Trainers’ nightmares solved.
- Putting theory into practice - design & run a mini-workshop.
|Duration: 1 Day||Member Cost: £270.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 8||Non-member Cost: £405.00+VAT|
|CPD Points: 6.5||Credits: 2.5|
Cambridge Network's Learning Collaboration works on behalf of local employers to organise training and management development for their staff. Set up by the Network in conjunction with local HR Directors, our aim is to provide all Cambridge Network members and organisations with improved access to high quality, shared training courses at value-for-money prices.