This live online training course provides an introduction for absolute beginners to inductively coupled plasma - optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES) & mass spectrometry (ICP-MS).
Virtual Classroom: Absolute Basics of ICP-OES & ICP-MS
This course provides an introduction for complete beginners to ICP, explaining the principles of these techniques, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
You will learn about the components of the ICP-OES and ICP-MS system, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners - those new to inductively coupled plasma - optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES) or Mass Spectrometry.
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but don't have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
Duration: Total of 6.5 hours over 2 days.
Scheduled course price: £250 + VAT per delegate.
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom and offers a fully interactive experience, with instrument parts and consumables to see. Participants are able to ask live questions; either by using their microphone or by typing into the Q&A or chat boxes.
To find out more and register, visit https://www.anthias.co.uk/training-courses/1-day-absolute-basics-icp-oes-icp-ms .
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.