This course provides an introduction for absolute beginners to inductively coupled plasma - optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES) & mass spectrometry (ICP-MS).
Virtual Classroom: Absolute Basics of ICP-OES & ICP-MS
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom, is fully interactive with instrument parts and consumables shown & explained. There are small group sizes so plenty of opportunities to ask questions then get them answered on screen!
This course provides an introduction for complete beginners to ICP, explaining the principles of these techniques, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
You will learn about the components of the ICP-OES and ICP-MS system, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners - those new to inductively coupled plasma - optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES) or Mass Spectrometry.
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but don't have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
Duration: Total of 6.5 hours over 2 days.
Scheduled course price: £250 + VAT per delegate.
To find out more and register, visit https://www.anthias.co.uk/training-courses/1-day-absolute-basics-icp-oes-icp-ms .
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.