This course provides an introduction for absolute beginners to Laser Diffraction Analysis (LDA).
Virtual Classroom: Absolute Basics of Laser Diffraction Analysis (LDA)
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom, is fully interactive with instrument parts and consumables shown & explained. Delegates can ask questions at any time; either by using their microphone or by typing into the Q&A box or chat box.
This course provides an introduction for complete beginners to Laser Diffraction Analysis (LDA), explaining the principles of these techniques, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
You will learn about the components of LDA instrumentation, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners - those new to Laser Diffraction Analysis (LDA).
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in this technique.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but don't have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
Duration: 2 hours.
Virtual classroom course price: £100 + VAT per delegate.
To find out more and register, visit https://www.anthias.co.uk/online-training-courses/absolute-basics-Laser-Diffraction-Analysis
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.