Webinar: Civil Penalties
The Home Office have issued hundreds of penalties to companies. The fine per breach can be upto £20,000. From experience, many of the alleged breaches turn out to be in-correct and we have successfully challenged the fines.
|Dates||14 May 2019 - Download as vCalendar|
|Opening times||10:00-10:30 BST|
In this webinar, we will cover :
- What powers of entry the Officers have and do not have
- The paperwork you should immediately request to see
- What to do if your company receives a letter called a ‘Request for Information’
- How to challenge the Home Office
- The process, timeframes and costs to challenge
- And if the Home Office are correct and your organisation has committed a breach, steps you can take to negotiate the fine
DavidsonMorris specialises in business immigration. We assist companies with PBS Licences, compliance, visa applications and general advice regarding all aspects of UK immigration law.