A two part practical training webinar to learn how to make better videos with your smartphone.
Webinar: Create business video content with your smartphone
Even though it’s a webinar, we are trying to keep this as practical as possible using video capture, digital presentations, screen capture and testing equipment live. This workshop is split into two parts.
The first webinar runs on either 17 June, 1 July and 15 July. Part B runs the following week.
Part A (2 hour webinar) covers:
- Audiences & Planning
- Looking at a range of equipment
- Setting a task of filming something yourself
- Multiple filming apps and how to operate
- How to capture good video
- Audio recording techniques
Part B (another 2 hour webinar) covers:
- Demonstrating the process of editing through a live edit of what you’ve filmed
- Interview techniques
- How to ask good questions
- Extra tips & advice
You’ll get course material PDFs and shopping links to the equipment we’ve decided on together. By the end, you’ll have filmed with your smartphone – perhaps a demo or a finished video.
The sessions are hosted by Bob Coates (a video specialist with a background in education and business) and Rick Pinder (video editor at Cambridge TV).
Cambridge TV makes intelligent, impactful films for broadcast and the web.