A practical training webinar to learn how to make better videos with your smartphone.
Webinar: Create business video content with your smartphone
Filming on smartphones has become a essential business asset for most companies but if you want to greatly increase the quality of your content and technical skill then we can help. Our practical training webinars are hosted through Zoom using video capture, digital presentations, screen capture and testing equipment live so you can practice as we guide you.
Our 2 hour webinar covers:
- Audiences & Planning (specifically looking at your own content and how to improve it with new ideas)
- Looking at a range of equipment and phone attachements (such as microphones) that will greatly increase the quality of your videos
- Guiding you on the range of multiple filming apps you can use
- How to operate your camera effectively using these apps (technical ability)
- How to capture good video
- Audio recording techniques
If you want to continue your learning to the next level. We offer another workshop the following week (12 Aug, 10-12) for extra learning and feedback - Link to Eventbrite for Part B.
Part B (12 Aug, 10-12) covers:
- Demonstrating the process of editing through a live edit of what you’ve filmed
- Music and audio editing tips
- Interview techniques
- How to ask good questions
- Extra tips & advice
You’ll get course material PDFs and shopping links to the equipment we’ve decided on together. By the end of Part B, you’ll have filmed with your smartphone – perhaps a demo or a finished video.
The sessions are hosted by Bob Coates (a video specialist with a background in education and business) and Rick Pinder (video editor at Cambridge TV).
Cambridge TV makes intelligent, impactful films for broadcast and the web.