Webinar: Extensions & Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications for Tier 2 employees
Many organisations simply issue a new COS and expect an employee to sort out the extension or their application for indefinite leave to remain. The number of applications which are refused, is high and in this webinar we will be promoting that you actively assist your employees.
|Dates||2 May 2019 - Download as vCalendar|
|Opening times||10:00-10:30 BST|
In this webinar we will cover:
- The checklist you should consult to ensure there have not been changes to an employees’ role, salary, working location etc
- How to remedy any changes before they apply for their next visa
- The documentation the applicant will need from your organisation
- Timeframes and when an application can be submitted
- Fast track v postal applications
- What to do if the application is refused
DavidsonMorris specialises in business immigration. We assist companies with PBS Licences, compliance, visa applications and general advice regarding all aspects of UK immigration law.