The number of unannounced site visits are on the increase. The Home Office receive hundreds of calls from disgruntled employees and/or if you hold a PBS Licence you must expect a visit at some point during the validity of your licence.
Webinar: Home Office site visit
Dates Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - Download as vCalendar
In this webinar we will cover:
- Whether the Official is legally allowed to enter your premises
- The documentation you should ask to see from the Official
- The checklist of questions the Home Office Official will ask
- What documents the Officer can request to see
- Whether the Official is legally allowed to interview a member of your staff
- How to challenge a negative report by the Home Office
DavidsonMorris specialises in business immigration. We assist companies with PBS Licences, compliance, visa applications and general advice regarding all aspects of UK immigration law.