Webinar: Immigration Q&A
This webinar is our final one in this series and we’re having a general Q&A session. Feel free to send us your questions in advance or dial into the live session and quiz our experts.
|Dates||4 Jun 2019 - Download as vCalendar|
|Opening times||10:00-10:30 BST|
Hot topics from the last Q& A session included:
- Can we fire someone whom we are sponsoring?
- Do we have to support an applicant’s dependents ?
- What do we do if a project finishes earlier than anticipated and the employee does not wish to return home?
- Can a Turkish national work for us without a Tier 2 visa?
- Our Authorising Officer left 2 years ago and we haven’t updated the SMS system
- Who should be responsible for paying the Health Surcharge.
DavidsonMorris specialises in business immigration. We assist companies with PBS Licences, compliance, visa applications and general advice regarding all aspects of UK immigration law.