A training webinar to learn every aspect of podcast design, recording, editing and distribution.
Webinar: Learn how to make podcasts
From development to uploading your pilot episode to the world’s podcast apps
Podcasts are continuing to explode in popularity across multiple platforms. They are a great way to build interest in a certain topic or company as they are also a great way of sending a message to your audience. In this practical course for individuals or small teams, we go through every aspect of podcast design, recording, editing and distribution.
We host these webinars via video call on Zoom so participants can see us, hear us and take part by using their webcams, audio only or text. We will step through every important choice and choose the best option for your podcast, including:
- Defining the purpose, audience and tone
- Who is the host? Who are the guests?
- Format: episode structure and designing a script template to quickly build every episode
- The right equipment: microphones and recording solutions for in-person or remote records
- How to treat a room to get good sound, permanently or temporarily
- Editing software options and building an edit template
- Sourcing royalty free music
- Choosing a hosting provider to suit your budget (or for free!)
- Getting your podcast on all the major distribution platforms
The sessions are hosted by Carl Homer (Director of Cambridge TV and audio specialist). We produce multiple podcast series over a range of topics: CUTalks (Cambridge University), Scaling Failing and Prevailing (Business), Off the Bridle (Horse Racing), Myelopathy Matters (Science) and many others.
For more information or to book a placement, visit our website: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ctvt-podcast-workshop-webinar-tickets-101534913660
Cambridge TV makes intelligent, impactful films for broadcast and the web.