Learn how to edit videos from home using either Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
Webinar: Learn video editing skills - Part C
Our goal is to teach how to operate editing softwares efficiently with practice on your own work or our practice footage. This is the third session of a three-part webinar course.
The webinar is very interactive. You must have the editing software on your own computer to sign up. We will be demonstrating how to operate the software through live screen capture to walk you through the process as you are doing it yourselves. We can send professional footage to learn with if you don’t have your own projects.
If you require any other needs such as learning how to create vfx, title sequences, etc do let us know!
This course is split into three parts. Part A (19 May) will cover:
- Operating the software to get you in a position to start editing.
- Navigating the software
- Categorising and identifying usable footage
- How to create ‘radio edit’
- How to set pace and tone
- Participants will start their radio edits with an instructor and finish them in their own time
The following week, Part B (02 June) will cover:
- Fine tuning the radio edit
- B-roll, visual sequencing and how to manipulate footage
- Colour correction and consistency
- Effects and transitions
The week after that, Part C (09 June) will cover:
- Audio editing
- Finishing touches
Webinars cost £20 for each two hour session. Class sizes are small. These sessions are hosted by Rick Pinder (video editor at Cambridge TV). For more information visit our website: https://www.cambridgetvschool.co.uk/webinar-video-editing/
Cambridge TV makes intelligent, impactful films for broadcast and the web.