How are you working to improve the motivation and engagement of your teams whilst working remotely? In an exclusive partnership with Your People Potential, The ONE Group will be facilitating an online training session with a mix of practical and theoretical skill development. This session will help you recognise the risks posed by enforced home working during a pandemic, and provide simple solutions to improve motivation and engagement.
Webinar: Reducing the Impact of Coronavirus on Employee Mental Health
The impact of enforced home working
- Recognise the impact change can have on our mental health
- Understand the impact of enforced home working on morale and productivity
Management responsibilities during times of uncertainty
- The role of the manager to motivate and engage employees to improve morale, productivity, and mental health
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of enforced home working on morale, productivity, and mental health
- Consider how to provide visible management for remote workers during a crisis
A specialist recruitment and performance improvement business. We provide specialist recruitment services and help organisations drive business performance improvement through their people.